Sunday, March 14, 2010

Share your stories

Hello All,

The purpose of this blog is to allow folks to share their stories with unemployment and/or health insurance issues. Of course, this includes the stories of your loved ones and friends. I am a sometime commentor on the Balloon Juice site (harlana pepper) and I know some of you are struggling with these issues and I believe people need a place to go to share their stories and to vent. I just threw this thing together. I wanted to do something that would allow people to post their own blog entries automatically, but I am too technically challenged to figure that out. However, I think if you comment and leave your email address, I can add you my authors list and you may post to your heart's content.

This is experimental as I am technically challenged so I hope it works okay. If I get lots of comments/posts, I may look into some kind of upgrade.

Please share your stories. I know from personal experience how painful and scary it is to be unemployed and to struggle with medical bills and exhorbitant premiums.

But again, this blog is about you and your stories and about providing support to each other or just venting when you think you just can't take it anymore.

I hope to hear from some of you.

harlana pepper a/k/a sandflea

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog, and with the job search/insurance front. Thank FSM, I have a job with insurance at the moment. Wish we all did. Arguingwithsignposts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a self employed tradesman that recently lost my business. There is no help for someone like me to get back on their feet. To further complicate my dilemma there is no affordable health insurance. I'm not a bleeding heart here but I have paid tax's for 40 years. I find it infallible that in the greatest country in the world that there is no meeting of the minds to help the greatest people in the world. Signed, JC Helpus

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete